Full Moon 101
The Full Moon is a time when what has been hidden in the shadows can rise to the surface to be seen, released, healed or integrated. With the usual themes being:
- Old resentments
- Habitual thoughts that don’t serve you
- Outdated and limiting stories
- Relationships and situations that no longer fit
- Shadow archetypes you are attached to
- Karmic cycles and patterns
It’s a time when tempers can fray or you can feel more emotional than usual.
A time when you will be made acutely aware of what is no longer for you and standing in opposition to the intentions set at the previous New Moon or the New Moon of the current sign, eg: New Moon in Pisces – Full Moon in Pisces.
This can feel uncomfortable, especially if you have been struggling in that area for a long time because the temptation to cling may well be at an all time high.
Full Moon In Pisces
The current Full Moon is in the sign of Pisces. A sign that is dreamy and deeply intuitive. Therefore, it will be inviting you to:
- Identify what is aligning or misaligning you with your dreams
- Be honest about whether or not the dream still feels relevant
- Question whether or not you have been sleeping on your dreams or being too dreamy and whimsical
- Learn to trust your intuition more
- Use your intuition to guide you
- Go within before you go without
A Full Moon in Pisces marks the end of the astrological cycle because Pisces is the last sign in the line-up. Therefore, it brings BIG closure and completion energy. A bit of revamp where you get real about what can no longer be a part of your life. Which also means getting real with yourself about the ways in which you may have held yourself back or are obstructing your forward movement.
This Full Moon is also shining a light on karmic cycles or ancestral patterns that you may have been working on closing out. With the energy both supporting that closure whilst also opening the door on a new beginning. A change in the wind or direction. Which allows you to start setting some new foundations in your life that have to potentional to stand the test of time.
Where you find yourself in this situation it’s likely that you will be guided to the final piece in the puzzle. This is likely to come in the form of:
- Confirmation from a trusted Source who confirms the signs or downloads that you have been seeing later
- An intuitive hunch that you simply cannot deny
As with all Full Moons the theme of forgiveness is a biggie. Yet, in this case it can literally be the missing link that emancipates you from the chains that have kept you locked in the past.
This Full Moon feels to be a big push that is going to get many people moving, especially those that have been stuck in a rut or at the crossroads for a long time.
It’s a time of self trust and connecting with the guidance that lies within you, rather than getting stuck in your mind.
Finally, as much as this is a time of endings it really feels like it’s a time of new beginnings on a personal level too.
Happy Full Moon!
Want more? Full Moon energy is great to work with to release your ex and heal your heart. If this where you’re at then check out the resources here. You can also visit my IG page for a powerful Full Moon Releasing Intention.
Featured image source unknown - Please let me know so I can credit them