Heal your thoughts and heart back to love by connecting with the beautiful, nurturing energy of Mother Mary.
Connecting with Saints came very out of the blue for me. Although I grew up in a Christian/Spiritual household, it never dawned on me that I would connect with Saints in readings and healing sessions.
I never call in Mother Mary or any other Saint specifically. My way is that I simply allow whatever light being who wants to step forward to do so and bring guidance and healing through me.
This has always been the case when working with Mother Mary whereby I find that she will connect with me or clients I am working with, in the following situations:
- Healing their heart after a break-up
- Reinventing yourself after ending a love affair
- Supporting you to open your heart to love
- Appearing before you are to meet a new partner
- Forgiving yourself and others
I find that she mostly works alone. Always with the intention of bringing the vibration of love to the forefront and supporting you to access the love and divinity within. Even if that means bringing your barriers to love to your awareness.
However, there have been times when I have connected with her, only to feel the energy of Mother Teresa and receive additional guidance from Princess Diana. All 3 being women who are known for working from the heart and showing compassion for others.
HOW TO CONNECT WITH MOTHER MARY
Most people who connect with Mother Mary have found that they have been able to do so since childhood, that the connection comes out of the blue or they feel drawn to her.
You can simply pray to her for guidance, yet some like to create a weekly or daily ritual of connecting with Mother Mary. Dedicating a specific day and time to do this
Either way, it’s best to come with an open heart and mind.
Some suggestions for your ritual kit
- Mother Mary Candle. In the absence of such a candle, you could opt for a Pink candle (love + healing) or a white candle (healing + purification).The candle represents the 4 elements of Earth (the candle), fire (the flame), water (melting wax) and air (the ether in which yoir prayer and positive intentions will be moving through). It’s also a lovely way to open the gateway between you and Mother Mary.
- Rose Quartz/Bracelet with Mother Mary charm (optional) – Rose Quartz is known as the stone of unconditional love. It helps to open the heart again to giving and receiving love, as well dissolve barriers to love.
- Mother Mary prayer card. Carry your prayer card (and crystal) with you as a divine reminder of the positive intentions laid out in your prayer to Mother Mary.
Prayer from the heart. Remember to always keep your intentions and prayer requests positive and good.
When working with Saints or when setting a new intention I like to have, what I refer to as Divine Reminders, with me throughout my day. These Divine Reminders might take the form of a crystal, prayer card, affirmation on my phone or charm bracelet.
I find these Divine Reminders really useful, especially at those times when I feel out of alignment, irritated or frustrated by a thought or something that has happened in my day. Catching sight of the Divine Reminder helps to remind me of the intention that I am working towards and I have the choice to surrender to realign or stay in my low vibrational state.
So, if you feel guided or drawn to call on Mother Mary to support you in heart healing, forgiveness and opening up to unconditional love.
Intention and an open heart are all you really need. When you are in this space of being open to receiving and truly connected to your own Divinity within you are better able to receive guidance, discern your surroundings, make informed decisions and become aware of the love around and within you.
What’s your experience of Mother Mary? Which Saint is one of your favourites to connect with?