The Winter Solstice brought the energy of a hidden new beginning. An opportunity to guide yourself out of the darkness and into your light. Doing so by setting clear intentions about:
- What you want to release
- What you want to experience
- Who you want to become
An opportunity that may have been lost in the hustle and bustle to do, to buy and impress during this holiday season.
The Full Moon builds on this energy of releasing and embracing a new beginning. An opportunity of a fresh start and clean slate. However, this clean slate is not given. It is created by You! Created through your intentions and soul-inspired actions.
FULL MOON ENERGY
When the moon is full it shines at it’s brightest. Illuminating anything that’s been hidden in the darkness.
A Full Moon governs our emotional energy. So, it shines a light on those emotions that you’ve been hiding and suppressing or even ignoring. Bringing them to the surface to be seen, to be felt and to be transmuted.
This is an important part of the law of attraction process and general self development. Yet it’s a process that not many want to partake in. Having a preference for flying high and living in the upper chakras. Forgetting that we live in a material, physical world and that energy needs to flow – in and out, in order for us to live fully and sustain our manifestations.
FULL MOON IN CANCER
A moon in the sign of Cancer is very much at home and in its comfort zone because Cancer is governed by the moon. Therefore a Cancer Full Moon will throw the spotlight on:
- The home
- Memories of the past
- Comfort zones
Although you’ll do well to remember that our personal astrology chart and own soul growth may also have an impact on the themes that are highlighted for you at this time. This is why your personal awareness is so important, especially when working with the energy of the Moon.
Cancer is also the sign of the Mother, divine feminine, caregiver and nurturer. She is the natural healer and is deeply intuitive, with a hidden inner strength that few may be aware of. Cancer also likes her creature comforts and taking trips down memory lane.
WAYS TO WORK WITH CANCER FULL MOON
1. In her shadow Cancer can have a hard time letting go of the past. Yet her on point intuition will often guide her to do exactly that and her inner strength will support her to do this with as much ease and grace as possible. So, give yourself permission to facilitate the process of letting go of who or what no longer serves you, especially as you head into 2019.
2. The embodiment of the Divine Feminine energy with her perfect blend of feminine gifts, vulnerability, compassion and inner strength. A Cancer Full Moon brings about more opportunities to awaken your own feminine energy and really step away from old paradigms in a search of something new, real and uniquely you.
3. The Mother who wants peace, happiness and love to prevail in the home. Cancer will go above and beyond to make sure others are happy, watered and feed. Nurturing and loving, sometimes to the point of smothering when in the shadow. Look at where you could either be nurturing more or smothering less. Get the perfect mix to maintain that flow of energy.
4. Cancerians are private (I know bevause I am one). They go within before going without. Tune into where you are being called to go within, connect to your own intuition or simply take stock and rest.
SPIRITUAL BEAUTY RITUAL
Capricorn Sun energy (Capricorn is Cancers opposite sign) and Cancer Moon energy brings the opportunity to ground, whilst also nurturing yourself from the inside out.
One way to do this is to enjoy a Full Moon bath. Think scented candles and relaxing music to set the right mood.
Fill your bath with Himilayan or Epsom salts, both of which are known for the cleansing properties. Choose a crystal that compliments the energy of what you want to work on during this Full Moon eg: Rose Quartz for forgiveness or Smokey Quartz for energy clearing. Place it in the bath or around the bath tub. Work with the energy of the Moon to release and let go.
Don’t be surprised if colds, flu or just plain old fatigue hit you rigjt now. I know its hard at this time of year but try not to resist it. A purging of energy is taking place or your body is saying it wants to rest.
However you choose to work with the energy of this Full Moon be sure to enjoy it and work with the energy. Most of all, try to make the most of spending time on your own. Resting and beautifying yourself from the inside out. You are worth it.
Book a Spiritual + Beauty treat for yourself or loved one in 2019. Choose from crystal healing, angelic reiki, spiritual guidance or spiritual mentoring. Spiritual Makeover and Mani with the Angels packages are also available. Contact me here for current availability and further information.